The house is ideal for large families, with enormous rooms, high beamed ceilings, original stairways, enormous windows and shutters, original flooring, and plenty of space to relax and cool off from the heat of the day.
Whilst this is a village property the garden is totally private.
The house also boasts its own pool which is situated just across the path from the house, and which has beautiful mountain views
First floor with 5 bedrooms reached by the marble staircase:
- Enter property into hallway, which leads to good sized kitchen, with oven, 5 ring hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer.
- The kitchen leads through to a good size breakfast room.
- Also on the ground floor are two living rooms and an ample dining room, leading to the garden and covered terrace.
- There is also a ground floor bathroom, complete with bathtub, shower cubicle, sink, and WC.
- Enormous double bedroom with ‘ante room’ and 3 windows.
- 2 other good sized double bedrooms.
- Twin room.
- Enormous children’s room with 3 single beds
- Shower room, with shower cubicle, sink, WC and bidet
- Separate cloakroom with WC and sink.
Facilities are somewhat dated, but they are functional and have their own certain charm. Styles can be seen from the photos - a mixture of antique country furniture, art deco, etc.
- Good sized garden with almost 360 degrees of jaw dropping panorama.
- Covered terrace leading from dining room, with stunning views
- Large dining terrace with views over the garden, and valley with mountains beyond
- Plenty of opportunity to soak in the sun or relax in the shade under the ancient trees.
- Pool – finished last Summer but not yet 'dressed' is situated across the path from the house, the private pool is lit at night for moonlight dips and heated shower.
- The poolside garden area gives plenty of space for sunbathing with a view of the mountains.
- Lucca 60km ( 1 hr 20 min)
- Pisa airport 80 km (1hr 40 mins)
- The coast (La Spezia 65km 1 hr 30 mins)