Semi-indendent ground and first floor of large villa situated in the village of Varliano in the Tuscan-Emilian National Park, with beautiful view of the Apuan Mountains.
Habitable, autonomous heating, Private garden, fully furnished, large terrace overlooking valley.
Garden with paved courtyard and laundry room. Double glazed aluminum windows, all interior wooden doors, marble staircase with wooden handrail.
Within 1 hr drive to La Spezia and the sea side.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Area/Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom + closet
- Dining Kitchen
- Lounge with fireplace and access to garden
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Small lounge with access to large terrace
Garden . 200sqm
The fully stocked garden has beautiful views and an abundance of trees .
Indicative Floor plans are available on request.
- Lucca 65km ( 1 hr 20 min)
- Pisa airport 85 km (1hr 40 mins)
- The coast (La Spezia 55km 1 hr 10 mins)