- Enter from front part of gated garden , into hallway with original tiled flooring.
- To the right is the formal living room/cards room- 2 windows creating lots of light.
- To the left is a large light and airy living/diner with large corner sofa, smart TV, DVD, and dining table seating 8 . Again there are 2 windows making room lovely and light.
- At the end of the hallway, is the spacious newly fitted kitchen with brand new oven, hob, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and microwave blending effortlessly with traditional touches. There is also a breakfasting table and fireplace here. This room leads to the garden.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas central heating
Up traditional staircase from which half way up there is a landing with views out to pool to:
There is also a terrace on the first floor boasting the most beautiful panorama
- 3 double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with bathtub and shower over.
- Utility area with washing machine.
over the Apuane Alps in front and part of the mediaeval village and the 16th Century clock tower. Stand in one mountain range with a view over to the other! The rooms upstairs have mountain or garden, or mediaeval village views all of which are really unique.
Both the front door, and the back doors lead to the wrap around garden, complete with:
Distances To (approx)
- Covered eating area for al fresco dining
- Private pool
- Ample sunbathing area and whilst a village property there is a good level of privacy with the back area all treed, and the property to the side rarely used .
- Covered relaxing area
- And, a 15 minute walk away, a private chestnut wood with picknicking and BBQ facilities for when you fancy a change of scenery or a lovely shady afternoon.
- Airport (Pisa) – 85km
- Lucca – 55km
- Coast (Forte dei Marmi)-55km
- Ski Resort (Abetone) -66km
- Shopping (Castelnuovo di Garf) – 10km