Restored farmhouse plus large barn, surrounded by vineyard and olive grove (both productive) situated in a hamlet on the hillside of Fosciandora, with spectacular views of the Apuane Marble Alps and the Garfagnana Valley
The farmhouse and barn are set in approximately 3000sqm of land of land. The house and barn are surrounded by sloping land and field which could easily accommodate a swimming pool.
The house retains many original features including terracotta tiles, vaulted ceilings (see cellar photo) and have chestnut beams in sloped ceiling.
- Double Bedroom
- Lounge with fireplace and stairs leading to first floor.
Lower Floor – independent small apartment
- Double Bedroom leading to a small lounge with access to a covered veranda
Distances To (approx)
- Lounge and kitchen corner
- Double bedroom
- Work shop room (ex cellar)
- Airport (Pisa) – 70km
- Lucca – 45km
- Coast (Forte dei Marmi)-55km
- Ski Resort (Abetone) -56km
- Shopping (Castelnuovo di Garfagnana)-6km