- Large kitchen (fully equipped)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Separate cellar opposite the house in village lane.
- Large Double bedrooms
- Double Bedroom
- Twin bedroom
Oil Fired Central Heating
Semidetached restored stone house situated at edge of the Medieval village of Orzaglia, South facing, with large fruit garden and spectacular view of the Apuan Alps. Retains many original features.
: Small vehicle or by foot from nearby village car park with private garage
Nearest shopping in the town of San Romano or Piazza al Serchio, both 4km from the village. Piazza al Serchio also has a Railway Station
on the Lucca/Pisa to Aulla line.
- Aulla 45km (50 mins)
- Lucca 65km (1 hr 10 mins)
- Pisa airport 93km (1hr 45 mins)
- The coast (Forte dei Marmi or Lerici) 60km (1 hr 10 mins)
- Skiing (Abetone) 57km (1 hr 15 mins). Local runs (Careggine 20 mins).