Set in the picturesque village of Orzaglia this beautifully and sympathetically restored stone built manor house offers scope to further extend the already spacious accomodation. Many original features have been retained and the property also benefits from a new roof and shutters. An early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall/Sitting Room with open fire
- Chestnut Kitchen
- Large Dining/Living Room with external Door
- Lounge with fireplace
- Master Bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Room
- Dressing Room with luxury bathroom off
- Shower Room with Dual Basins
- Loft Area comprising 3 rooms
- 5 individual "Cantinas" with Bread/Pizza oven and access to Garden and Terrace
- Storage Room
- Log Store
The fully stocked garden has beautiful views and an abundance of trees (Fig, Cherry and Olive) is stepped over 3 levels on of the levels could be used to build a swimming pool (subject to planning approval).
Indicative Floor plans are available on request.
- Aulla 45km (50 mins)
- Lucca 65km (1 hr 10 mins)
- Pisa airport 93km (1hr 45 mins)
- The coast (Forte dei Marmi or Lerici) 60km (1 hr 10 mins)
- Skiing (Abetone) 57km (1 hr 15 mins). Local runs (Careggine 20 mins).