The lovely stone built detached manor house with private pool is situated on the far edge of a tiny and peaceful medieval village Vigneta, and has a private back garden and side garden
This imposing detached villa is reached from the front by beautiful stone steps and is surrounded by its own garden. There is a further entrance to the property at the side with just a few steps.
There are 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), 2 large hallways, a comfortable ground floor living room, large and well equipped kitchen diner, and upstairs landing with further sitting/reading area.
- 2 large entrance halls (one from front and one from side of house
- Spacious comfortable living room with fireplace
- Large kitchen diner with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Ground floor twin bedroom
- Ground floor shower room (shower cubicle can also be used as small bath for children)
- Large landing with further sitting/reading area
- 2 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and small terrace, fireplace
- 1 twin bedroom
- Third shower room (shower cubicle can also be used as a small bath for children)
- The house has been carefully and beautifully furnished throughout with restored period furniture which is available for sale
- Parking for several cars
- Garden surrounding house
- Pool at back of house – 8M x 4M
- BBQ and Pizza Oven
- Fantastic views of mountains,vineyards and fields
The village has a bar and ‘mini-market’ so a car is not necessary for shopping. There is a good selection of restaurants within a short car ride, and there are a couple within walking distance (1.5 – 2km). The closest train station is less than 2km away, aiding easy exploration of Lucca, the market town of Castelnuovo, Pisa and Florence (with a change at Lucca). It is also possible to take the train to the Cinque Terre which is a big bonus! The market town of Aulla is 20 mins by car and it is less than 1 hour by car to the seaside. This villa gives a unique opportunity to explore the totally unspoilt area at the tip of Tuscany, (Lunignana) but since it is only 20 minutes from the motorway, then the usual sights are in fact easier to visit than from many properties further south. Ideal also for cheaper flights from Genoa although the property is equidistant from Genoa and Pisa airports.