- Detached Villa 200m
- LARGE TERRACE WITH FRONT DOOR ENTRANCE TO GROUND FLOOR
- Dining Room with Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Laundry Room with Door to terrace
- Double Bedroom with En-suite toilet
- Sitting room with doors to Sun Room and stairs to 1st Floor
- Sun Room with doors to terrace and spiral staircase to Lower Ground floor
- 1ST FLOOR (ALL MARBLE FLOORING)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Single Bedroom/Study with Door to Terrace
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with Fireplace,doors to terrace with Freshwater Well
- Door to Garden
On the opposite side of the road from the house there is the garden which is mainly laid to grass with fruit trees and a vegetable garden. There is a large garden shed and a delightful al fresco eating area with Pizza Oven and BBQ. There is also the opportunity to purchase additional land with the property. There is a café in Nicciano which also sells basic provisions.
Just 5 minutes drive takes you to the centre of Piazza al Serchio, which provides all day to day shopping and services as well as a weekly open air market and a swimming pool. Piazza al Serchio is on the main Pisa/Lucca to Aulla train line.
Between Nicciano and Piazza al Serchio, just over 1 km away in the village of San Michele, there is a very good traditional pizzeria.
The house is about 1 hour 10 minutes from Lucca and 1 hour 40 minutes to Pisa by car (and a bit less by train). The local ski resort of Careggine is a 20 minute (more extensive skiing in Abetone - 1 hour 15 minutes) drive while the coast (Lerici) is just over an hour away.
A short way away is the beautiful Orecchiella National Park, well known for its uncrowded trails and byways from which visitors can enjoy the local wildlife and flora. These include royal eagles, royal owls, hawk, deer and the recently re-introduced rams and wolves.