Rural• Situated amongst beautiful mature gardens, with panoramic views, and just 3km from Bagni di Lucca, one finds this pretty, spacious and lovingly renovated 2 bed, 2 bath (one en-suite) villa with private pool.
This quality light and airy accommodation boasts beamed ceilings throughout, along with traditional style flooring, good quality furniture, fireplace, and well equipped kitchen….
There is a romantic feel to this villa, with the master bedroom (with en-suite) leading out to a wonderful breakfasting terrace with stunning views over the hills……..
Whilst internally the villa is spacious, clean, light and airy and well equipped, the piece di resistance has to be the external space! There is a beautiful arched covered loggia for al fresco dining overlooking the hills whilst admiring the sunset; a flat lawned area for relaxing away from the pool; mature shrubs and flowers, trees, vines; private pool and romantic breakfasting terrace…….
All this peace and tranquillity, yet only 2km from a village with restaurants, shop, internet access and bar, and 3km from the famous spa town of Bagni di Lucca ……..
Enter villa via double doors into open plan living/dining area with beamed ceilings, traditional flooring and fireplace. There is a CD player, SAT TV, and DVD player. WIFI internet available - €20 per week.
• • Living/dining area has two sets of double doors leading out to loggia
• Arched entrance into small but well equipped kitchen – oven; hob; extractor fan; fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc.
• Downstairs shower room
• Separate utility room accessed from Loggia.
• • Upstairs onto galleried style twin bedroom with arch vaulted beamed ceilings
• The master bedroom is reached through twin room and has an en suite shower room. The bedroom leads out onto a beautiful breakfasting terrace with wondrous views.
• • Outside:
• Large mature gardens with wonderful views, a wide selection of trees and plants, and a private 8M x 4M pool.
• Garden is gated, with personal parking.
NB – owners stay in their own house on site Saturday and Sunday only, but are very discreet and are very keen to respect the privacy of guests. Their house cannot be seen from guest house and vice versa. The pool cannot be seen from either house and there are separate entrances to the garden and separate pathways to each house.
A little about the area The villa is situated only 2km from the closest hilltop village which has 2 restaurants, shop, internet access and bar.
The spa town of Bagni di Lucca (with its thermal spa and beauty centre) is only a 3km drive. Bagni di Lucca has bars, restaurants, shopping facilities, 2 weekly markets, spa baths, train station..... The property is situated between .