Wonderful setting for a reunion of family or friends of all ages!
Treponzio with its 13 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms sleeps up to 26 guests, and is perfect for large groups wishing to holiday together but with an element of privacy between you. The location also lends itself to groups of all ages too, being set in flat grounds only half hour from the airport, and 10 minutes from the motorway for individual exploring. There is a pizzeria just down the road, as well as a bar, pasticceria and supermarket for when spending a day at home. We can also arrange traditional Italian meals with a personal chef for evenings when you don't wish to eat out or barbeque at home and whilst everyone has their own individual shaded relaxing and eating area, there is a covered eating area large enough for everyone to dine al fresco together too, complete with new fully equipped outdoor kitchen for easy group dining from 2022.
We can arrange a chef for evenings when you dont' wish to cook - notice required, and for large groups best to book prior to arrival.
The grounds are flat and there is a wonderful fenced and gated pool for times relaxing on site, along with volleyball facilities for those holiday tournaments, a trampoline and a children's play area for the little ones.
The pool area has sunbeds, deckchairs, umbrellas and gazebos for providing shade, and there are even some phone charging points at the gazebos for those who don't want to ditch the mobile for the day.
Treponzio is a pristinely presented property which is a new renovation of a traditional Tuscan Villa and Farmhouse. The Villa has been converted into an absolutely gorgeous 5 bedroom 3 bathroom property which can be further subdivided to a 2 and 3 bedroom apartment should you so wish. The farmhouse is now split into four brand new apartments. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine, and each has SAT TV, aircon, insect screens, WIFI and shaded al fresco dining.
Traditional liberty style villa with high ceilings, traditional tiled floors and large plentiful liberty style windows and doors resulting in a light, airy and fresh feel. Pristine, and beautifully furnished with character.
There are two fully equipped kitchen/diners - one leads outside to covered gazebo
Two living rooms with sofabeds, and one of the living areas has doors leading to the garden. Each has SAT TV and there is WIFI throughout.
Balcony overlooking garden and pool
- Ground floor double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Spiral staircase leading from smaller living room living room up to Double bedroom with small 'bathroom' with just a WC and wash basin.
on First and second floors via large traditional style stair case:
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with 4 poster bed
- Twin room
- Shower room
Outside there are two al fresco dining areas with gas barbeques, with one area large enough for everyone staying on site wishing to dine al fresco together if you don't wish to use the outdoor kitchen area.
If required, the villa can be split into two independent apartments (one 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and one two bedroom 1.5 bathroom)
This newly restored farmhouse has been converted into 4 brand new, swish modern 2 bedroom apartments, all fully equipped, and each with individual shaded eating area and gas BBQ each.
Each apartment has:
- Brand new open plan fully equipped living/kitchen/diner - oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, SAT TV, insect screens, WIFI and good quality sofa bed
- Utility room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom which can be made up to a double on request.
- Free aircon and heating.
- In total the apartments can sleep 16 guests.
- Individual eating areas, plus area for all to eat together, complete with fully equipped outdoor kitchen for easy group dining. Kitchen includes BBQ, Hobs, oven, fridge, sink and dishwasher.
- Flat garden fenced and gated with electronic gates, and with views of Lucchese hills.
- Plenty of parking for all
- Infinity style pool with sunbeds, deckchairs, umbrellas, gazebos with phone charge points. Pool fenced and gated for safety.
- Volleyball area
- Play area for small children.
- Contact free check in via key code.
- All rooms santised with air sanitiser after cleaning
- We can assist with booking chef service for some evenings
NB - owner lives next door with own gated entrance and garden etc and privacy is fully respected. Perfect to have owner on site with a large group as they can help with dinner reservations and local insight etc.
A little about the area:
deally located only a 10 minute drive from downtown Lucca, which is a beautiful walled city with its fully intact walls, gorgeous architecture, 99 churches (!), coffee bars, restaurants & real Italian atmosphere, it has twice been voted best City in Italy, and no wonder! There is a wealth of historic buildings, interesting architecture, cobbled streets, lots of Piazza's for relaxing, people watching and listening to music. There are the famous walls of the city, which are fully intact and wide - a perfect place for cycling, jogging, picnicking or just relaxing on the grass...
There are lots of cultural events, regular antiques markets, concerts, opera (there is a performance of operatic songs every evening) , and & of course the designer shops!
Lucca Summer festival which is held in July attracts internationally acclaimed performers ranging from the Rolling Stones to Celine Dion. It is a fantastic venue for intimate outdoor concerts which take place either in one of the large piazza's or by the walls.
- Montecarlo - 20 mins
- Montecatini - 20 mins
- Versilia Coast and beaches - 35 mins
- Puccini's Torre del Lago - 35 mins
- Pietrasanta - 40 mins
- Pisa - half hour
- Florence - 45 mins
- San Gimignano - 90 mins
- Siena - 90 mins
Closer to home there is a supermarket, pizzeria, bar, pasticceria and pharmacy within just 300M.
A perfect spot for exploring Tuscan Delights!