Fully restored detached house set in a fabulous productive olive grove of 150 trees which can produce up to 300 litres of oil.
The land comprises approx 3000 sqm. It is south facing in the direction of Lucca.
There are shops and restaurants in walking distance to the property.
Fantastic views of the valley.
The house is built over 3 levels
- Large terrace
- Entrance hall
- Store closet (could be converted into bathroom),
- Kitchen with fireplace with stone facing (also used for C/H)
- Lounge/dining room with fireplace.
- Access by Matraia stone stairs to open Studio (which could be converted to bedroom)
- Bathroom with shower
- 2 double bedrooms
- Outdoor terrace (Only accessed from external stairs, however a door could be opened for access from bedroom)
- Roof newly restored
- All double glazed
- Central Heating GPL + fireplace
- Both terraces have cotto tiles
Matraia is 14km from Lucca