- Superb views from spacious rooms with large windows
- 3 minutes drive from Barga or 15 minutes on foot
- 2 large old barns
- Wood-fired pizza oven and outdoor stone grill
- 500 year old chestnut and established fruit trees
- Paradigm heating system with solar panels
- Original features (marble kichen sink, chestnut beams etc.)
- Good rental income potential
This fabulous 240 m2 stone built house with proven rental history is comprised of:
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 ½ baths
- Dining Kitchen with original sink and wood burning stove
- Open plan area with french doors to the garden comprising spacious dining room, lounge, relaxing area.
- Library with doors to garden and pizza oven
- 2 Barns for renovation
The house is situated on 3 hectares (8 acres) of land which boasts both open terraces with fruit trees, mature chestnut trees and oaks. There is also as a large area of fertile woodland.
There are adjacent stone barns of 120 sq meters which could be converted into 2 to 4 rental apartments or a second house (subject to planning permission).
There is ample space for the installation of a large pool (subject to planning permission).
The house is southward facing and gets optimum sunlight. There is a 300 degree view of the foothills of the Apennines, the Serchio valley, the Apuan Alps and the historic and beautiful hill town of Barga . The house is 3 minutes by car from Barga and 15 minutes by foot. It is 35 minutes drive from Lucca.
The house was totally refurbished, and the heating system, electrics and plumbing were installed 9 years ago. It was run as a bed and breakfast for several years. The house offers not only a premier location and view but also immense possibility for those looking to create a boutique hotel/B and B or live the Tuscan dream. Price is negotiable. Furniture available by separate negotiation.