Capannori is a lovingly presented bright and spacious 3 bedroom apartment siutated just 15 minutes from Lucca, fantastically located for exploring this region on a budget and with your own private pool!
Set on the first floor, the apartment boasts:
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Breakfast room/dining room with fireplace. TV,DVD
- Modern Living room also with dining facilities, WIFI. Sofabed.
- 2 spacious double bedrooms with plenty of storage
- 1 twin bedroom
- Modern shower room with shower cubicle, WC, sink and bidet.
- Good views with mountain backdrop.
- The apartment has a small wraparound terrace at the top and has its own garden area and pool for private and sole use with a relaxing and eating area and BBQ. The building behind the pool is a garage so there is full privacy at the pool area.
Situated in a residential area, but beside a rural mushroom farm, this property is not far from the City Centre of Lucca yet with a backdrop of the mountains it still has that countryside feel.
One can walk into the centre of Segromigno in Piano for shops, and a couple of bars, 2 popular pizzerias and a restaurant too, which means that unlike many Tuscan locations you dont need your car 24/7! There is also a bus service, and the trains station is just a 10 minute drive for easy exploring.
Perfectly located to see both the countryside and famous towns:
- Montecatini Terme - famous spa town 25 mins
- Montecarlo - beautiful medieaval town 15 mins
- Torre del Lago known for its outdoor opera and for boat trips around the lake - 35 mins
- Viareggio - the swish seaside town 40 mins, or drive a little further up the coast to the Marina of Pietrasanta, or celebrity watch in Forte dei Marmi!
- Pisa - see the leaning tower in 40 mins
- Florence - 1 hr by car, or why not take the train?
- Siena and san Gimignano - 1 hr 45 mins
- The Cinque Terre - farmous and beautiul World Heritage Site of the '5 lands' 1hr 40 mins
- Cecina - for the children - 1 hour to the amusement park and the waterpark
- Pistoia- 35 mins beautiful City with large piazzas, gorgeous architecture and the famous Blues Festival. The children may like Pistoia zoo.
- Spa town of Bagni di Lucca - 35 mins
- Barga - well known for its music and art - 40 mins. Beautiful lively little town with some great restaurants as well as stunning views from its Duomo...
- Pietrasanta - 45 mins - beautiful lively medieaval town with Roman origins, not far from the sea with lots of grand piazzas, quaint shopping, and plenty of restaurants and gelaterias.